OutReach is Moving!
OutReach LGBT Community Center moves its offices this June!
Exciting News on the Growth and Expansion of OutReach!! We will be moving!
We have grown and accomplished a lot in our current location over the past 18 years, but we need to expand to meet the needs of the LGBT community in the future.
With the move to 2701 International Lane #101 we will:
- Be adding over 800 square feet to our current size - over 40% expansion!
- Reduce our yearly property rental costs by over 18%!
- Be able to expand our services and activities to our clients and the LGBT community!
- Have readily available parking at all times of the day - with the parking lot fully available to us on evenings (when our groups meet) and on the weekends!
- Have a City of Madison bus stop (route 20) right outside our building!
- Have a large meeting room (with lots of windows to a park-like setting) over 20 x 30 feet in size!
- Have additional separate meeting spaces to accommodate more groups simultaneously!
- Have easy access from downtown and the North and East sides of Madison --- where the majority of our clients and volunteers reside!
- Have fully renovated space with new carpeting, paint, and a floor plan that fits our future needs!
- Have more office space for our staff and volunteers - with windows!
- Continue to have an ADA unisex bathroom in our office.
OutReach’s move will be in June 2016. Our official address will be 2701 International Lane, Suite 101, Madison, WI 53704. We will be next to the Great Lakes High Education Building.
We will soon announce several open house dates and times for those in our community to see our new digs - but remember, you are always welcome at OutReach!